I'm a one man stock market! :P

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

All is flux...

So here I am again... It's a weird situation, at the time I made my last post I hoped by this time to have plenty to say and write about. Turns out there isn't much really...

It's not that the period has been dull or uneventful. Far from it in fact. What with all the chaos in KGP over the ragging/op/interaction/call it what you will. There was plenty of stuff happening. For instance the scope of my activities has bradened considerably to include erotic performing arts, improptu drama and unconventional public speaking. (if you get my drift!)

But all that is just flux. Sure I've met some truely sensational characters and studs, but I've come across an equal number of jerks and jack-offs. (just goes to show that nature sides with the law of averages just to keep things even) I've come to know several of my batchmates better and even myself. (I'm a miserable whiner, but more on that later)

I have lost quite a few of my closest friends here, some to other halls, some to festivals, and others to my own stubbornness and ego. But turns out it doesn't affect me that much anymore. All my senses have sort of dulled to the point where I need to pinch myself to feel anything.

But all that is just flux... All in all I'm fed to the back teeth with this hellhole and just want to get home and recharge my batteries.

Mama I'm coming home...
















Here's a weird pic just to round things off:

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive