I'm a one man stock market! :P

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I need some one...

I am now totally frusst in my existence at KGP. Less than 1 year in & already i cna't stand it any more. God only knows how I'll get through 5 years of this. But I have to & I will.

Over the last 1 week or so with the exam drawing nearer & nearer, & me totally unable to study, I've been doing a bit of thinking. Basically i totally expected to get frusst when I came to this place. What I didn't expect was the sheer magnitude and relentlessness of the frustness that pursues you here. And that's not even the real problem. The crux of the matter is this -

I have nobody to share my frusstness with...

Being from a boy's school I feel like I have stepped into a boy's college now...
(No offence to my female contemporaries, but that's true). 90% of my Orkut contacts read male/single with another 7% reading male/commited... Talk about deprivation.

With no time to spare in 11th & 12th due to prep, I never really had the time to find a suitable female (girlfriend so to speak) & now that I need one... I'm totally screwed.

Can I make it anymore obvious???? I need a BANDI for cryin' out loud.

End of RANT.

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive